Exciting News! Seminole High Performance Tennis Camps are thrilled have joined forces with Nike Tennis Camps for 2017! Our camp will still have the same great Directors, coaches, drills and activities, plus all campers will receive Nike Tennis Camp T-shirts and fun Nike prizes!
Making memories that last a lifetime is a goal for us and that is why we take great pride in offering you what many believe is the best collegiate tennis camp experience in the country. We specialize in overnight and daily camps offering junior tennis players a one-of-a-kind tennis experience while training with the nations’s best directors and coaches. Our philosophy revolves around team coaching while satisfying the personal needs of each player while playing at the best facilities in the country including the State of Florida’s best indoor tennis facility! We personally invite you come and see why Seminole High Performance is making champions and life-long memories.
- Intense collegiate style drilling
- Focused individual instruction
- Competitive match play
- Nation’s Best Camp Team Competition
- Personalized Goal Setting
- Advanced Strategy Classroom Sessions
- Sports Psychology
- 6 to 1 staff to camper ratio
- 6 hours per day of tennis instruction
Four Levels of Training
- Elite Tournament-This level is geared toward the elite tournament player looking for High Performance Training in a team environment. Players will focus on tournament preparation while utilizing the FSU system during the camp.
- Gold Level-This level is geared toward the intermediate tournament player and high school player looking to advance their game to the next level thru utilizing the drills and strategies used by the FSU Team.
- Garnet Level-This level is geared toward the beginner/intermediate player of all ages. Players in this group will focus on learning match strategies, fine tuning techniques and fun while being immersed in the FSU philosophies.
- Future Stars-This level is geared toward the younger beginner players ages 7-10 looking to learn the proper fundamentals including: grips, swing, footwork while being immersed in a fun team environment.
- Adventure Night at the FSU Reservation which includes: Barbecue dinner, swimming, canoeing, paddle boarding, beach volleyball, disc golf, ping pong, and much more!
- Disco Bowling Night
- Fun Station Night which includes: pizza party, go-carts, mini-golf, laser tag, arcade games, batting cages!
- Kareoke Night and Movie Night
Accomodations And Food:
- Apartment style dorms include: 4 bedroom/2 baths, living room, and kitchen. Located only 2 minutes from FSU Tennis Courts. All campers receive their own bedroom!!
- Apartments include microwaves and refrigerators
- 24 hour supervision by Seminole HP Coaching Staff
- 3 Healthy Meals per day catered in by Seminole High Performance
Registration And Payment Information
Payments can be made by credit card (Visa/MasterCard) online or by phone or by personal check by mail.
$285 payment – Due at time of registration $250 per session deposit $35 per person (one per year only) non-refundable registration fee
Camp Tuition Balance Due Dates:
June Sessions: Balance due May 1st July Sessions: Balance due June 1st
Once registered, if you have to cancel for any reason, you will receive a Camp Credit for all camp tuition fees paid, valid through 2018, transferable to an immediate family member.
Why choose Seminole High Performance Tennis Camps?
Over the last 15 years, we have been specializing in overnight camps that bring an intense tennis experience combined with fun and exciting off-court experiences that last a lifetime. Dwayne Hultquist and Ryler DeHeart personally work with each player during their stay at camp. We specialize in on-court video analysis for each camper as well. We believe instant feedback is critical to achieving technical development while at camp. Team coaching combined with individual instruction are our main stays. We work diligently to satisfy the needs of all of our campers on and off the court. Nightly activities are second to none and our catered food is the best in the country.